Steam Problems

OSUGOBUCKS

Active Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
285
I have had a problem launching my steam games with steam the past 3 days. I have done everything I can to update steam but no updates are available. I also was told to delete my client reigistery it didn't work. Chili tried to help me and he's good with computers but had no solutions. Any suggestions?
 
Maybe reinstall steam might work:) Thats why i do if i have any problems which can't be solved.
 
Can you go into more detail? So your on steam, you launch a game then what happens? The game closes, is there an error? etc. Also try what nightmare said to be safe.
 
Sometimes similar problems happen when Steam can't connect to it's network properly; such as when you have a Firewall or Antivirus running.


-K^^
 
when i click on the game it earthier says game is not available or it will stay loading a for 40 min
 
Back
Top