Name change

Major Winters

I made one post
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
18
Alright I'm just saying that =(e)=? John Marston is now, =(e)=? Major Winters. I changed my name in-game. Just wanted to warn you.
 
make sure you change your forum name to match your in-game name.

To do this, click here

If you need help or have questions I am often on ventrilo, or you can PM me on the forums.

-Blue
 
make sure you change your forum name to match your in-game name.

To do this, click here

If you need help or have questions I am often on ventrilo, or you can PM me on the forums.

-Blue

Notice he didn't say he would respond to you on vent. Gotta watch out for the Blue guy.
 
Lol I don't have Ventrilo but I know how to PM on the site. And yes I am a HUGE band of brothers fan. I have all of the 10 mini-movies on Blu-Ray
 
make sure you change your forum name to match your in-game name.

To do this, click here

If you need help or have questions I am often on ventrilo, or you can PM me on the forums.

-Blue

make sure you do what Blue listed here. It is a requirement to change usernames. Thanks!
 
I did I already submitted my new name and reason. I'm just waiting for someone to check it out.
 
yeah...definitely thought i smelled someone watching band of brothers when i saw the first post...even if that wasnt your reason before...it became your reason when i thought that cause im always right...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top