- Joined
- Jul 12, 2010
- Messages
- 18
Alright I'm just saying that =(e)=? John Marston is now, =(e)=? Major Winters. I changed my name in-game. Just wanted to warn you.
Alright I'm just saying that =(e)=? John Marston is now, =(e)=? Major Winters. I changed my name in-game. Just wanted to warn you.
make sure you change your forum name to match your in-game name.
To do this, click here
If you need help or have questions I am often on ventrilo, or you can PM me on the forums.
-Blue
I am often on ventrilo
Notice he didn't say he would respond to you on vent. Gotta watch out for the Blue guy.
make sure you change your forum name to match your in-game name.
To do this, click here
If you need help or have questions I am often on ventrilo, or you can PM me on the forums.
-Blue