- Joined
- Jun 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,849
Hi!
Looking to buy a monitor, but I'm clueless about "aspect ratios" and all that jazz.
All I know is that I need a 23" monitor around $160 before tax and I found three candidates:
One
Acer X233HBD 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor, Black , 1920x1080, 5MS, 40000:1 (DCR), 300 cd/m2, VGA, DVI -Retail
$170 CDN
Linked here.
Two
Samsung E2320X, 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor, 1920x1080, 5ms, 70000:1(DCR), VGA, DVI-D
$170 CDN
Linked here.
Three
LG W2343T-PF, 23" Widescreen HD 1080p LCD, 5ms (G to G), 1920 x 1080, 30,000:1(DFC), 16:9, HD-1080P, Black (Retail Box)
$160
Linked here.
I don't really care about the appearance of the actual monitor and all three brands are acceptable to me. I'm just not sure how to tell them apart in terms of quality and such.
Help/opinions are appreciated!
Looking to buy a monitor, but I'm clueless about "aspect ratios" and all that jazz.
All I know is that I need a 23" monitor around $160 before tax and I found three candidates:
One
Acer X233HBD 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor, Black , 1920x1080, 5MS, 40000:1 (DCR), 300 cd/m2, VGA, DVI -Retail
$170 CDN
Linked here.
Two
Samsung E2320X, 23" Widescreen LCD Monitor, 1920x1080, 5ms, 70000:1(DCR), VGA, DVI-D
$170 CDN
Linked here.
Three
LG W2343T-PF, 23" Widescreen HD 1080p LCD, 5ms (G to G), 1920 x 1080, 30,000:1(DFC), 16:9, HD-1080P, Black (Retail Box)
$160
Linked here.
I don't really care about the appearance of the actual monitor and all three brands are acceptable to me. I'm just not sure how to tell them apart in terms of quality and such.
Help/opinions are appreciated!















