HeadShot EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 1,685 Sep 8, 2010 #1 For fun, and no fainting allowed.
Slazenger Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 9, 2010 Messages 2,652 Sep 8, 2010 #2 The lack of trolls and griefers was quite attractive.
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 Sep 8, 2010 #3 Discounts for there sponsors jk
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Sep 8, 2010 #4 Better question is, why wouldn't you?
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Sep 8, 2010 #7 Beast community? Sexy Awards? Is this whole thread a Freudian slip about me?
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Sep 8, 2010 #8 Lol. I love the last choice because he isn't here right now.
seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Sep 8, 2010 #10 I came to marry bloody bunny! D:
V Vexx Thread Junky Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 938 Sep 8, 2010 #11 To own some nubs. Nah, I love the servers and the community itself. Except for Bleblah... (*whispers* He's mean to other people. :O )
To own some nubs. Nah, I love the servers and the community itself. Except for Bleblah... (*whispers* He's mean to other people. :O )
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Sep 8, 2010 #12 One step closer to marrying JohnT
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Sep 8, 2010 #13 Duck Dastardly. He was boss as advisor
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Sep 8, 2010 #14 first random server i joined in cod. Made me join eGO xD
HeadShot EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 1,685 Sep 12, 2010 #15 Sexy Beast said: Beast community? Sexy Awards? Is this whole thread a Freudian slip about me? Click to expand... ahhahaa
Sexy Beast said: Beast community? Sexy Awards? Is this whole thread a Freudian slip about me? Click to expand... ahhahaa
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Sep 12, 2010 #17 I like the CS:S servers
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Sep 12, 2010 #18 Well, my friend was in eGO so I guess i just decided to join.
M Major Winters I made one post Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 18 Sep 12, 2010 #19 I loved the clan. And I still do! Always played in their servers but I wasn't old enough to join. But now I'm here and I'm happy!
I loved the clan. And I still do! Always played in their servers but I wasn't old enough to join. But now I'm here and I'm happy!
L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Sep 12, 2010 #20 It was the right thing to do, and I asked this simple question before joining: 'What would Jesus have done?'
It was the right thing to do, and I asked this simple question before joining: 'What would Jesus have done?'