Why did you join Edge?

Why did you join Edge Gamers?

  • Wonderful players, beast community

    Points: 26 70.3%
  • Sexy Awards ie: Medal of honor

    Points: 1 2.7%
  • Love to ban punks

    Points: 5 13.5%
  • One step closer to marrying JohnT

    Points: 5 13.5%

  • Total voters
    37
Beast community?
Sexy Awards?

Is this whole thread a Freudian slip about me?
 
To own some nubs. :D

Nah, I love the servers and the community itself.
Except for Bleblah... (*whispers* He's mean to other people. :O )
 
Well, my friend was in eGO so I guess i just decided to join.
 
I loved the clan. And I still do! Always played in their servers but I wasn't old enough to join. But now I'm here and I'm happy!
 
It was the right thing to do, and I asked this simple question before joining:

'What would Jesus have done?'
 

Latest posts

Back
Top