When does it start?

Major Winters

I made one post
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
18
If I am picked for it then I was just wondering what time the campaign on September 11th is going to start because my brother has a band concert at 4:00 EST but I may be able to talk my way out of it. Anyway, please state the time it will be starting EST time. Thank you.
 
theyre usually held at 6PM PST for regular realism and 12PM PST for euro realism
 
Read This: DoD:S Realism Handbook

It will have all the information you need and answer most questions for you. If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM me.

To answer your question:

gFHNZ.png

Schedule
​

Regular Realism

Realism will run every Saturday night during the campaign. Battles will start at approximately 9pm Eastern Standard Time.​

Euro Realism

Euro Realism will occur every third battle of the campaign. Thus, every third week of the campaign, Euro Battles will begin at approximately 3pm Eastern Standard Time.​

Time Conversion

 
Back
Top