Hey there, 
I have a max.. 300$ Budget but Im trying to stay away from that..
All I want to do is Upgrade my CPU (LGA775 Socket) and maybe my GPU..
First off I already talked to a few people and thank you very much whom they were!
Current Specs:
CPU - Intel Pentium Dual Core e5200 2.50ghz
MotherBoard - Gigabyte G31M3L V2
GPU - Nvidia 8500GT
Power Supply: 450w
So what I want to do here people, is ask anyone whos a techy with computers taht plays Bad Company 2, is to what I can do.. I dont want to get a i3 CPU+ because I dont want to fully change my Motherboard.. I just want to get a decent/inexpensive CPU.. Which would be either a Core2Duo or a Core2Quad...
As for the Video cards I might get a ATI (amd) 4850. But we will see..
CPUs I have in Mind..
1. Core 2 Duo E7500 Processor - 2.93GHz, 3MB Cache, 1066MHz FSB - $123
2.Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache - 170$
3. Core 2 Quad Q8300 Processor - 2.50GHz, 4MB Cache, 1333MHz FSB, - $150
--
As for Video cards, Im not sure.

I have a max.. 300$ Budget but Im trying to stay away from that..
All I want to do is Upgrade my CPU (LGA775 Socket) and maybe my GPU..
First off I already talked to a few people and thank you very much whom they were!
Current Specs:
CPU - Intel Pentium Dual Core e5200 2.50ghz
MotherBoard - Gigabyte G31M3L V2
GPU - Nvidia 8500GT
Power Supply: 450w
So what I want to do here people, is ask anyone whos a techy with computers taht plays Bad Company 2, is to what I can do.. I dont want to get a i3 CPU+ because I dont want to fully change my Motherboard.. I just want to get a decent/inexpensive CPU.. Which would be either a Core2Duo or a Core2Quad...
As for the Video cards I might get a ATI (amd) 4850. But we will see..
CPUs I have in Mind..
1. Core 2 Duo E7500 Processor - 2.93GHz, 3MB Cache, 1066MHz FSB - $123
2.Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache - 170$
3. Core 2 Quad Q8300 Processor - 2.50GHz, 4MB Cache, 1333MHz FSB, - $150
--
As for Video cards, Im not sure.















