ID this spider.

I don't think it's a brown recluse, but the images are not good quality of the things. I can't really tell.
 
Kind of hard to tell but if it has 3 pairs of eyes (total of 6 eyes) it is a brown recluse.



Alternatively you could also get bitten and if you start to notice necrosis you shall have your answer.
 
I live in New Mexico.

My Camera sucks, I know, those pics won't be any better then that. :/

Hmm... well I know I won't be getting anywhere close to his face to check.
 
Call in local animal control? they can identify and remove it
 
Eh no need.

This topic can be closed, had a guy studying in spiders ID this as a common New Mexico Wolf Spider.

Recluses wouldn't be out in the open during day time like he has been all night.
So it's not a recluse.
 
I was going to say Daddy Long Legs but it was too prone. I really hate spiders! I'm not afraid of snakes or bigger spiders or anything like that. Its the tiny, extremely poisonous ones that I'm terrified of. Its just the fact that they could get you any time and any where where I live.

I really hate you for making this thread, now im paranoid.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top