H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Sep 11, 2010 #1 What do you recommend that I add to this signature that I have made? Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Sep 11, 2010 #2 Looks like you just slapped a render on a BG with some text and the eGO logo. The render doesn't blend in with the background at all.
Looks like you just slapped a render on a BG with some text and the eGO logo. The render doesn't blend in with the background at all.
H HazeUk Thread Junky Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 900 Sep 11, 2010 #3 I did this using that render. Maybe some ideas for you.
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Sep 11, 2010 #4 HazeUK thats really nice.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 12, 2010 #5 I like haze's but dude, that things huge xD Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
H HazeUk Thread Junky Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 900 Sep 12, 2010 #6 I have 2 version aha, 1 big 1 small, thats the bigger one. I wasnt really going to use it as a sig, it was just something to do.
I have 2 version aha, 1 big 1 small, thats the bigger one. I wasnt really going to use it as a sig, it was just something to do.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Sep 12, 2010 #7 What your lacking is effects. First off, dont put the eGO logo in your signatures. Its unnecessary, and takes away from overall flow. Second, I'm gonna throw you a few tutorials today. You do have some potential .
What your lacking is effects. First off, dont put the eGO logo in your signatures. Its unnecessary, and takes away from overall flow. Second, I'm gonna throw you a few tutorials today. You do have some potential .