- A little disheartened-

Endorama

Active Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
360
- Well I did not get to play on the realism event. I was looking froward to it but missed out. Maybe when I get time I will get to. But I will be on and off in the field doing stuff with the Army. Shame. :(
 
Stay safe man and ill bet you will be able to make some. Always keep your hopes up!
 
Hey Rostas, just hop in vent by around 8:45pm EST next Sat and we will get you in. There are a lot of people trying to get spots in the event so be sure to hang around in vent whenever possible, just a lot of names for me to try and remember if you have to bail and come back.
 
enjoy your field time. Im not sure what you are doing.. but I thoureghly enjoyed the Bradley weapon system. We had a multi-million dollar a day field excersice. Every thing from an M1A1 battalion to A-10, F16s and F18s, Apaches and Little Birds... doing bomb and strafeing runs. It was a mini-war and it was awesome.

The planes and field Arty did clearence... then Armored rolled in.. It was very exciteing.
 
Last edited:
I had to watch a movie with my wife ... and it stunk too:( Dont bother seeing unthinkable, its unwatchable!
 
I missed it too, i was too late to sign up D:

Lets both try to make it next week ;)
 
eh. remember that realism is almost a weekly occurrence guys. Right now, we are in the midst of the 2nd realism campaign, but we have many more planned.

don't worry if you miss a battle here or there. we'll see you next week!
 
I had to watch a movie with my wife ... and it stunk too:( Dont bother seeing unthinkable, its unwatchable!

Wewo, IT's very sadistic and it's what people do but dont want to say they do so it's all good.

i thought it was very interesting.
 
If you make it next week jump in vent and tell who ever is leading realism and tell them, can i join the 1st part of realism because i dident play at all last week, and they may say yes.
 
I wont be able to next week, the week after that, or even after that... As i said in the first post friends ill be on an FTX. Its not too much a big deal..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top