Dust2_r11

KcShuffle

Poster
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
235
Dust has kinda been slow recently, sometimes it is 3 pm est, and 8 people are on. But, New New a Version of Dust recently updated!!!!! Could this be the change Dust needs to stay at the Top of the server rankings???

Honestly, I loved this version, 90 % wasn't changed, and that little 10 percent just makes it better, even more sniper friendly ( remember css dust 2, B to A long shots ). Marines spawn is tiny, with much less spawn killing for the insurges. no ladder up tpo the sniper towers of the marines, that a good move. Just curious when we are making this update effective to our dust server????
 
Last edited:
The map is difficult to set up for the FTP server. We have this map on our servers, but people are unable to download them directly from our server.
 
r11

This map is really fun to play on but i found if you are playing as an insurgent it is really easy to get into the marines spawn.

I found this, this morning by mistake while checking out the map on the league server on my own, then I got bored and started shooting the RPGs at the barrels and the barrel landed beside the sandbags at the marine spawn. So i jumped on it and got in really easily.

I bet people can use this glitch to get in to the marine spawn and shoot them!


This is the only minus I found on this map so far.
otherwise this map is great, specially the detail of the map.
:cool:
 
r11 looks awesome! I was just checking out my list of fav servers and oculdn't help but notice the map. dust2_r11. So i tried last night's password and it was still valid. so yah basically i explored the map and i luv how it's more sniper friendly hehe
 
This map is really fun to play on but i found if you are playing as an insurgent it is really easy to get into the marines spawn.

I found this, this morning by mistake while checking out the map on the league server on my own, then I got bored and started shooting the RPGs at the barrels and the barrel landed beside the sandbags at the marine spawn. So i jumped on it and got in really easily.

I bet people can use this glitch to get in to the marine spawn and shoot them!


This is the only minus I found on this map so far.
otherwise this map is great, specially the detail of the map.
:cool:

This can be done in the current dust 2 server as well its called boosting (barrier jumping) and it's not allowed in our server so if you see someone doing it let them know not to and that will be there warning if they do it again get a admin to kick them after that they will be ban for not obeying server rules.

No foul, degrading, or racist remarks.
No inappropriate or disrespectful sprays or names.
All sprays and avatar icons used on eGO servers should be PG-13 rated. No nudity is allowed. Final decisions on what is acceptable are left up to the admins in the server.
No cheating, cheat scripts, barrier jumping, map exploits or hacks of any kind.
No griefing.
No F10 or Alt-F4 jokes.
No advertising in servers.
No names or sprays that advocate or oppose a political figure, political stance, religion or nation.
No website URLs in names, sprays or avatars.
No impersonating admins.
No arguing with admins.
Do not disrupt the server in any way.
Do not pester admins.
Admins have final say in server.


Dust 2 R11 is really cool I can't wait till we get the problem fixed
 
i like the new r11 dust map
like the new spawn areas for the Marines only down point is that if there is an afk you cant nade them out so the game might never end unless there is an admin in there to remove them. if not the server will empty out pretty quick.
there is also an ability to get on the boxes in b at the back far easier now than before.
also the inability to rpg the bridge from insurgents spawn is a new thing also. could be good or bad i think it wasnt a bad thing in the other map.
 
Last edited:
I haven't even played it yet, but I don't want to. Want it to be a surprise ^_^.
 
We should organise some night to play on this map!
I would love to play on it!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top