Anyone do 3d work or after effects?

Tully

I made one post
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Messages
3
I am somewhat into video editing and have been way to lazy to download anything other than Vegas but I am in need of someone who can do 3D work or is good with After Effects. I am really really wanting a intro. Just a simple intro for my YouTube channel videos. LOL my YouTube is YouTube.com/TullyHD but if anyone is able to help me out I don't know how I can possibly return the favor but I have been trying to get help on this for a long time. My E-Mail is also [email protected] if you want to contact me before I check this again. I appreciate anything anyone can do. : P
 
Stop being lazy you bum! :P There are some great tutorials online and you should check them out!
 
I know I know! I have tried but installing the trial of 3dsmax or getting After Effects and taking the time to learn the stuff has been a pain for me! I have tried but I needed a intro now and I would learn later. I have something I want to upload but want intro first. : (
 
I use 3DSM09 occasionally. Used to work for a mod team ages ago, but haven't touched it (3DSM) for a year or two.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top