Axis Blah!

Blasphemy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
3,684
ok i joined avalanche today havent played there in awhile as i been trying out our sweet anzio server, but i saw this when i joined instead saying axis it said this



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
More importantly

1) WHY IS THIS SO BIG

2) Whats up with Chewie on the squirrel fighting Nazis?
 
1) He's using two screens Compton
2) Why, dont you have a pic of Chewie fighting Nazis on a squirrel? =P
 
More importantly

1) WHY IS THIS SO BIG

2) Whats up with Chewie on the squirrel fighting Nazis?


Answers,
1.) Its because i am using dual monitors, and i forgot to crop that 1 out lol,
2.) and dude its freaking awesome expecially if you are over 21 and have a few special drinks it looks hilarious, and because st0rmy so thought it would be funny, lol.
 
Either an update to the game that was official, or you downloaded a mod that changes the name. I know my "Axis" says 'WAFFEN SS'..
 
Either an update to the game that was official, or you downloaded a mod that changes the name. I know my "Axis" says 'WAFFEN SS'..


u can change that? I didnt know that i dont even know how to mod or change crap lol, ask sumac i bugged him to get better rates, so tbh, i have no idea but it was funny tho.
 
he only gets 171 fps!

1282150075280.jpg
 
u can change that? I didnt know that i dont even know how to mod or change crap lol, ask sumac i bugged him to get better rates, so tbh, i have no idea but it was funny tho.


Oh yes. It is indeed possible. You could name the Axis The hippes from outer space if you really wanted to, as could you edit the Allies name as well.

You can even edit and change what the flag is in the top left corner.. The flag markers that displays what is captured and what isn't.. My axis flags in that display are Black Waffen SS flags.

My team name was changed because I downloaded the Total Waffen SS Conversion package. Changes the music, Skins (Player skins), flags, Team names, etc. I replaced most things now.. But the Team names and flag display have remained.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top