Competition Team Update

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
6NlDA.png


gFHNZ.png

Updates!

Roster
The roster for the eGO Competitive Team currently includes:


Blue Stealth
ronpaul
Spray
Sumac
Bad Brain
(IO) SA
Geno
Bill Clinton
Efren

Please note that the roster is incomplete and we are still considering members to address our gaps of talent. We're looking into another rifleman, in particular. Also, as said before, if we expand into a Realism league we'll also be expanding our roster. We'll have updates for that as necessary.


gFHNZ.png

Leagues

The team had initially planned to compete in Season 23 of the SunLitDodsLeague (SLDL) but with its recent collapse the other day we had to look elsewhere. We have joined FragdodsLeague (FDL) and are scheduled to begin competing on the 29th of THIS MONTH. Very exciting stuff, especially considering the following bit of news....

gFHNZ.png

Match Server is Live WITH SourceTV!

Council was gracious enough to grant the DoDS Division with a beefy 100 tick, 12 man match server for our team! As a special bonus, the match server includes a SourceTV relay. For those who don't know, interested spectators can connect to the SourceTV server during a match or scrim and watch, with a 120 second delay, all the action of the match as if you were a spectator in-game. You don't need any special software, just the ability to connect to a server using console.

Our SourceTV server supports up to 30 people and you will have full camera control to follow your favorite player, etc. This is really too cool and I hope you'll join in to check out all the action.


gFHNZ.png

Match Information

Matches for FDL will be played on Wednesday nights at 9PM EST. Stay tuned for information regarding our first match.

Thanks everyone.



​
 
Last edited:
Ya need a rifleman huh?

I know one who didn't get to try out cause he was out of town...
 
Wait, where is my spot as towel boy? I thought we discussed this!? I was gonna get a 6K signing deal and everything!
 
Wait, where is my spot as towel boy? I thought we discussed this!? I was gonna get a 6K signing deal and everything!
oooooooooooooo bad luck on that one :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top