Hello, As my MacBookPro recently broke, I wish to change laptops for a better gaming experience that involves higher FPS then my previous of 30 on low settings :cursing:
My budget is around or less then 1500USD, and I need some advice on what laptop to choose for gaming. I was thinking something along the lines of a HP dv7-3113 which I can currently get at 1,089.26 USD
2,10 Ghz AMD Athlon? II Dual-Core-processor
ATI Radeon? HD 4650 1GB dedicated
RAM 2 x 2048 MB
Thanks for any help
My budget is around or less then 1500USD, and I need some advice on what laptop to choose for gaming. I was thinking something along the lines of a HP dv7-3113 which I can currently get at 1,089.26 USD
2,10 Ghz AMD Athlon? II Dual-Core-processor
ATI Radeon? HD 4650 1GB dedicated
RAM 2 x 2048 MB
Thanks for any help










