- Joined
- Jul 30, 2009
- Messages
- 842
And YES i have read on their website, and i have read our tab with Vent info...
It's just not working... so, if you could help me..
Heres the deal.
I live on a boarding school in Denmark. This school got a giant firewall which prevents me from going on such things as Ventrilo, Steam, and a lot of websites...
And, that is really sad when i wanna be a part of this organization.
I've talked with the headmaster, and he have unblocked port 3784, so that i should be able to log on to ventrilo.. But i can't.. Sadface sadface.
Is there any other ports that should be enabled to be able to go on Ventrilo?
Anything..?
15K CC to the one who comes up with a solution that works..and is legal...!
~Tike
It's just not working... so, if you could help me..
Heres the deal.
I live on a boarding school in Denmark. This school got a giant firewall which prevents me from going on such things as Ventrilo, Steam, and a lot of websites...
And, that is really sad when i wanna be a part of this organization.
I've talked with the headmaster, and he have unblocked port 3784, so that i should be able to log on to ventrilo.. But i can't.. Sadface sadface.
Is there any other ports that should be enabled to be able to go on Ventrilo?
Anything..?
15K CC to the one who comes up with a solution that works..and is legal...!
~Tike












I have no intentions of doing anything against rules or illegal.