best score ever!

If you've seen decade's score when he's playing properly... wait I think there's a screenshot of it somewhere in forums.

csassaultredux0000.jpg


IKR.

Reminds me of Beta telling the pubs we're trying to recruit that we're not a competitive clan.
 
Last edited:
If you've seen decade's score when he's playing properly... wait I think there's a screenshot of it somewhere in forums.

csassaultredux0000.jpg


IKR.

Reminds me of Beta telling the pubs we're trying to recruit that we're not a competitive clan.

you should have taken the last screenshot, thats more epic. No one still can beat me in having the worst scores!!

*proud Stance, crying abit*
 
Holy cow!!! That is amazing!!!
When I first played CS:s ever, my K:D was better than that!!!
Then again, I wasn't 6 at the time :P
 
Silver is way to good at CS:S. I know this isn't CS:S but look at how good I am at SWBF2
99324984-3.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top