Smoke for Snipers?

Again, the suggestion wasn't about helping the SNIPER, but about the sniper utilizing smoke to assist the team. :facewall:

I don't care, it is clear it is not going to happen and I'll relay that loudly to anyone else that mentions it on the server in the future so they can spare everyone the pain of another thread like this. :w00t:


No pain at all, maybe for you, but that's because we didn't listen very well :blushing:

Encourage your friends to come here with discussions, we have no problem talking about these kinds of things and I'm sure we'll be more receptive or attentive any time other than Monday mornings :blink:
 
No pain at all, maybe for you, but that's because we didn't listen very well :blushing:

Encourage your friends to come here with discussions, we have no problem talking about these kinds of things and I'm sure we'll be more receptive or attentive any time other than Monday mornings :blink:

It is what it is. My wife could tell you that I could describe a glass of water and people would envision a glass of mud sometimes! :thumbup:

I'm with you on the Monday thing... Not sure why, but good this weekend was way too short for my taste!!!

case-of-the-mondays.jpg
 
My Monday mornings frequently go into Wednesday or sometimes Thursdays...is this bad?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top