Installing Custom Maps on Left4Dead?

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
Hey, I have windows 7, i just switched over to my laptop, and I am not sure how to install custom maps from websites to my game, I did it before but I dont remember, i believe it has something to do with the file being .vpk but i have no idea, can someone help me?
 
when i DL the file from the website i get a .zip file, and when i open it in 7-zip, i only get one file, and no steam map file.
 
well actually I believe its a .vpk file, but when i open it, it says its a .zip
 
When I try to open the file in 7-zip, it says "Can not open .vpk file as archive."
 
I apologize, i was thinking of L4D2, you double click and install :P

make sure to extract it first, it should just install
 

Latest posts

Back
Top