Gun Game?

DizINACTIVE

I made one post
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
5
Does anyone else think it would be awesome to have an eGO gun game? Ligs and Spawn of Budz always have people in the gun game servers playing. I think it would be a good addition as long as there is so many changes going on.

Diz
 
We had a GunGame mod installed on the Events Server...and nobody came to play during events.

I can only really recall one event where it worked out, and Duality won 3 consecutive games after a clan-wide meeting. Even with that help, we only were up to about 20 players or so; it's just not been (historically) sustainable for us to pursue.

The mod was removed after an update broke it, and was replaced by the realism mod.
 
Yeah, that does make sense. By event servers do you mean events only for members of edge gamers? If so, that doesn't mean a public server won't work. Also, apparently LIGS has two gun game servers now, so the server numbers must be doing well. Finally, there are really only two servers(ligs and spawn of budz) that are located in the United States. The rest are foreign which makes the ping ridiculous, at least for me.
 
Gun-Game, is where you start out with one weapon and try to get a certain number of kills with that gun. Once you get those kills you move to the next gun in rotation.....first person to go through all the guns wins.

p.s. I believe that each time you die, your kill count for the current gun resets. This is actually a pretty fun game, but as stated by Jeod its not all that popular.
 
Last edited:
OH YEAH i would definitively play that all day long

Specially if it adds deathmatch and fast spawning.

Good idea buddyyy
 
I do not think it would be awesome, but that's just my opinion. Just don't care for it.
 
Im not for it nor against it. I like gun games but they are a little less "team managable" You always have the 1 or 2 people who are 10 levels ahead which can make the game less fun. But gun games are pretty popular! I could swing either way on this one!
 
for sure they are populair i was always playing GG, before i joined eGO,
now i have some problems whit downloading maps so i dont play much on GG
but i start that again when eGO have a GG server!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top