The Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you fine TF2 folk.

For items, what does the "level" mean?

For example.. I had a Level 20 Southern Hospitality wrench thing. And also Level 10 Boxing Gloves. Is the "level" an indicator of rarity, value or something like that?
 
I have a question for you fine TF2 folk.

For items, what does the "level" mean?

For example.. I had a Level 20 Southern Hospitality wrench thing. And also Level 10 Boxing Gloves. Is the "level" an indicator of rarity, value or something like that?

The level is just a number. It doesn't mean anything. In the early days when the random drop system was introduced, the items levels were also randomly generated, but at one point they removed it. I guess you could say they're not even more rare? It's merely superficial.

I do think hats still get a random level into them? I could be wrong.
 
Anyone have a Chieftan's Challenge or an Ol' Snaggletooth up for trade? I will offer multiple hats in exchange for one of these. Add me on Steam.
 
Last edited:
Want:
Reclaimed metal

Have:
White Paint
L'Entranger
Shortstop
 
Last edited:
Want: Pyro's brain slug/tyrannas
Trading: pyro sombraro, beanie, stainless pot
 
Disregard, the need outlined in this post has been met. Just filling in my wants/needs list now to make use of the space:

Updated Lists (updated 10/12):
Wants:
Hot Rod
Physicians Mask
Ze Goggles

Trading:
Metal! I'll offer 3-4 refined metal per hat on the above list. I've got an "ideal hat setup" for every class I'd like to achieve, and those are the last few items I need.
Few polycount duplicates if anyone needs something yet.

I know I don't have much to trade for the items I want, but I do have metal, anyway. Also I offer my services as an experienced pocket medic to any soldier, heavy, demo, sniper, scout, spy, pretty much anyone who wants a pocket medic. You tell me how to load out and I'll offer my service of pocket medic for one hour per refined metal value of item traded. I.e. a hat or misc. = 3 refined = 3 hours of pocket medic.
 
Last edited:
I have 3 Crates (series 1), I want a hat. Specifically a soldier hat. That's it, thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top