So when tf2 was only ten dollars I jumped on it and got it for my girl friend, she has played maybe once so far and only because she knows it will make me happy.
I was wondering if anyone had experience getting their girl friend or wife to enjoy the games I do. It would be great if we could share this activity I enjoy so much together.
Any input? Anything in particular to tf2 I could show her or tell her about to get her to like it? :w00t:
I was wondering if anyone had experience getting their girl friend or wife to enjoy the games I do. It would be great if we could share this activity I enjoy so much together.
Any input? Anything in particular to tf2 I could show her or tell her about to get her to like it? :w00t:











If she likes it and has fun with it then invite her to play with you. It's always fun to spend time with your partner.









. Heavy and/or pyro would be perhaps the easiest to master, with you as a Medic helping her out. I would also suggest opening a Steam chat and using the voice chat feature for just the two of you (unless you're in the same room together).
lol but the girl i like plays video games but she doesn't have a pc capable of pc gaming


