- Joined
- May 5, 2009
- Messages
- 2,671
Well we all know race on jail is boring ( with the exception of marble ). A straight line which you run down and the only thing which gives you the advantage of getting in first place is jumping over a few small fences whilst the others forgot and run into them. YAWN
So how about a SURF race? Yes I know a bit odd but it could be done. A teleport which moves you to a separate bit with a little SURF race and at the end a big basin of water and another teleport which moves you back to the map. ( Like the teleport's on race in Marble )
If you fall of you could just teleport back to the start.
There could also be an enclosed CT area running down the side ( to prevent T's surfing into it ^^) with a teleport in at both ends and The winner could receive a magical rainbow nade :O
This could be done by an experienced mapper I suppose ,
and the only problem's I can think of is the size of the map and some players may have a lack of knowledge of how surf works , which could give some players an advantage.
But anyway guys let me know what you think!
~ Dark Evolution
So how about a SURF race? Yes I know a bit odd but it could be done. A teleport which moves you to a separate bit with a little SURF race and at the end a big basin of water and another teleport which moves you back to the map. ( Like the teleport's on race in Marble )
If you fall of you could just teleport back to the start.
There could also be an enclosed CT area running down the side ( to prevent T's surfing into it ^^) with a teleport in at both ends and The winner could receive a magical rainbow nade :O
This could be done by an experienced mapper I suppose ,
and the only problem's I can think of is the size of the map and some players may have a lack of knowledge of how surf works , which could give some players an advantage.
But anyway guys let me know what you think!
~ Dark Evolution
Last edited:





















