Nerf spies!

*will watch again on a better pc other than this one which is incapable of even playing dora the explorer.
 
The saharan spy kit IS amazing. Can't belive Frisky said it was bad.
 
the weapons all have uses, the knife is more precision, the ER you have to take what you can get.

i like the weapons, in fact i've started using the ER some (with the IW) but, its not going to stop me from using other stuff
 
Gotta check out spy... I usually play 2fort, and spies there, arent as effective due to pyro checks.
 
OMG, OP!!!
Being able to backstab someone in full view of the sentry is just bad.
Then again, almost every one of the new weapons is OP if you have any skill.
 
(Almost) all the new Polycount weapons are dumb and/or overpowered. Spy's set is the most of both. That video proved it. I'm not playing until I get a nerf.
 
The saharan spy kit IS amazing. Can't belive Frisky said it was bad.

I did say it was bad upon reading the update, but after using it first hand I can say its very OP. I have huge kill streaks in front of their teammates and they are completely oblivious to what just happened and cant stop laughing even after they turn around and give me their back where I bury my knife and continue my streak. I was wrong in thinking that this update what bad, but can say I absolutely love it now :).
 
I did say it was bad upon reading the update, but after using it first hand I can say its very OP. I have huge kill streaks in front of their teammates and they are completely oblivious to what just happened and cant stop laughing even after they turn around and give me their back where I bury my knife and continue my streak. I was wrong in thinking that this update what bad, but can say I absolutely love it now :).

You're disgusting. I just hope I can try out the whole set sometime before the nerfbat.
 
I did say it was bad upon reading the update, but after using it first hand I can say its very OP. I have huge kill streaks in front of their teammates and they are completely oblivious to what just happened and cant stop laughing even after they turn around and give me their back where I bury my knife and continue my streak. I was wrong in thinking that this update what bad, but can say I absolutely love it now :).

lol I laugh all the time too! I ran up with no disguise no cloak in front of a medic healing a heavy, stabbed the heavy and medic started healing me all the way across the map until I stabbed him. :biggrin:

Its also easier when disguised to just stab the engineer next to his sentry and then leisurely sap his sentry when you see fit.
 
(Almost) all the new Polycount weapons are dumb and/or overpowered. Spy's set is the most of both. That video proved it. I'm not playing until I get a nerf.

Doesn't need nerfing, it promotes teamwork. If you use a mic you can tell your team you just died, you can also just look at kills in the upper right. It really is rather obvious what is happening if you have half a brain.
 
why would you nerf a class just because you can play with a different strategy? I always get extremely frustrated when people say that a class is to overpowered. The game designers obviously tested them and came up with the most equally fair pros and cons. Just play the game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top