Who is Bullet_Beast

Endorama

Active Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
360
Surprise surprise it is none other then Rostas. I had to change my game name and name here due to my involvement with the military. Though Have no fear cuz I am still here. :thumbup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you needed a new name i could have helped you. Here are a few backups:

Miss Prissypants
Unicornstarpower<3
Princess Pony69

Well you missed out! Good to have you back (sort of).
 
Hahaha thanks man. But I'v been busy with work, and playing CODMW2 a bit. But dont worry I still get on and play as much as I can. This next week though will be rough.. I have sum surgery tomorrow...
 
So. if it is related to the military, could you elaborate on the origin of the name?

I'm expecting some epic story of you catching bullets with your teeth, btw.

=p
 
I'm expecting some epic story of you catching bullets with your teeth, btw.

=p

Or at least how you single handedly took down a world domination syndicate with awesome gadgets and you had to change your name to avoid repercussions.
 
Or at least how you single handedly took down a world domination syndicate with awesome gadgets and you had to change your name to avoid repercussions.

real talk. or like that time avalanche crashed multiple times in a night and you used your sheer will power to bring it back up..

Or that time you cried when kalt was gone and your emotions brought us a new server called Argentan

Or that time you fought chuck Norris and it was a draw

Or that time... k i'll stop.


so..

Did you stop a bullet with your teeth or what? :thumbup:
 
Reason for change was due to my job, Why I chose the name. Well few reasons. I took a round to the chest plate, Im very good with a 249 Squad Automatic Weapon. Three.. There is a song by soilwork of the same name. No I did not catch a bullet with my teeth. Though In game I will put one through yours ^^
 
Reason for change was due to my job, Why I chose the name. Well few reasons. I took a round to the chest plate, Im very good with a 249 Squad Automatic Weapon. Three.. There is a song by soilwork of the same name. No I did not catch a bullet with my teeth. Though In game I will put one through yours ^^

c'mon be realistic..a bullet from you through the teeth? more likely a rocket.
 
Mad respect for anyone that takes a bullet for any reason, especially for our country.

<3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top