- Joined
- Jan 13, 2010
- Messages
- 1,445
I was wondering.. Is there any hope of any New competitive scrims in the DoD:s Division? I know we see one Rarely, and so do a few other divisions.
my question is do you think we could have some sort of sub division to Day of Defeat that competes? Like a new one? I know there used to be such things, but that was a long time ago to my understanding. Before I even was in eGO.
I'm asking this because I know the opinion isn't the same of everyone, and not everyone wants to compete.. Well. I didn't either for a while, but now I consider myself a pretty destructive axis support class player these days..
I'm sure that if we could get something together that there are a lot of other members that could do damage against other clans or groups.. perhaps spreading eGO's name further than just great servers, great admins, and a great gaming experience.
If something eventually could be put together that would be DOPE. I know for the time being there are a few servers that need to be concentrated on.. but I'd just like any other division members opinions
This really could be great for recruiting reasons, if people whom we are recruiting also have an agenda in playing against other players. It could increase eGO's fame within DoD:s.. which is already erm. Pretty famous. I had some other original benefits of the idea, but I've forgotten a few.
Regardless I'm no adviser. I'm not dictating what would be a good idea, I'm simply stating what would more than likely be a great idea. I expect nothing immediately.. but. in time, if this is possible in some form, DOPE.
my question is do you think we could have some sort of sub division to Day of Defeat that competes? Like a new one? I know there used to be such things, but that was a long time ago to my understanding. Before I even was in eGO.
I'm asking this because I know the opinion isn't the same of everyone, and not everyone wants to compete.. Well. I didn't either for a while, but now I consider myself a pretty destructive axis support class player these days..
I'm sure that if we could get something together that there are a lot of other members that could do damage against other clans or groups.. perhaps spreading eGO's name further than just great servers, great admins, and a great gaming experience.
If something eventually could be put together that would be DOPE. I know for the time being there are a few servers that need to be concentrated on.. but I'd just like any other division members opinions
This really could be great for recruiting reasons, if people whom we are recruiting also have an agenda in playing against other players. It could increase eGO's fame within DoD:s.. which is already erm. Pretty famous. I had some other original benefits of the idea, but I've forgotten a few.
Regardless I'm no adviser. I'm not dictating what would be a good idea, I'm simply stating what would more than likely be a great idea. I expect nothing immediately.. but. in time, if this is possible in some form, DOPE.
Last edited:


















