See all of you around

Blindy

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
8,565
Hey all,
As many of you know, I was only going to be around for this week and then probably won't be around for another month or so. I wish you all the best and I'll see you when I return (:
 
We mis the Blindy too lol... well do what you need to do? then hop on back :)
 
Thanks Blasphemy, I definitely miss our late night gaming sessions but real life is taking over everything right now and is consuming all my time. At least I can honestly say that everything I am doing right now is way worth it. Take care Blas, and stay outta trouble (:
 
Take care man, look forward to seeing you when you get back. Hopefully you can get your laptop running. GL
 
I'm in the same boat Blindy, and its good to hear from you! Hopefully once all is said and done everything will be fine and I can finally get back to my normal activity.
 
Was good to play with you in a few minutes today in Avalanche :) Take care dude.
 
Good Luck Blindy. Had fun playing with you today in Avalanche. Take care.
 
@ Kirk - Not my fault :)

@Meg - Same to you. Once I get back, we should all go hit up Avalanche (:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top