Well, I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my PC. I was updating my drivers and I came across AMD OverDrive. I decided it would be handy to get more performance in Call of Duty.
I overclocked my GPU by 130mhz. I added 100 mhz to my sideport as well.
I have 2 sorta low power fans... they seem to be keeping it around 30c/50c though.
Is this safe? It's stable and don't get artifacts. Just not sure if I might overheat or not. It's 30c CPU 50c GPU on basic use, not under load. I'll check under load sometime tomorrow.
Here's a pic:

I overclocked my GPU by 130mhz. I added 100 mhz to my sideport as well.
I have 2 sorta low power fans... they seem to be keeping it around 30c/50c though.
Is this safe? It's stable and don't get artifacts. Just not sure if I might overheat or not. It's 30c CPU 50c GPU on basic use, not under load. I'll check under load sometime tomorrow.
Here's a pic:

Last edited:







