Hey ladies and gentleman,
today me and the rest of my co-hosts recorded the first episode of the EdgeGamers podcast and we did it in Ventrilo. The file it comes into is called a .vrf file, and I need to convert it into a mp3 file so I can edit it, anyone who can help me will be thanked in the next episode.
Thanks.
PLEASE NOTE: it is not a normal file, much more difficult to work with it because if it was easy it would have been done already.
today me and the rest of my co-hosts recorded the first episode of the EdgeGamers podcast and we did it in Ventrilo. The file it comes into is called a .vrf file, and I need to convert it into a mp3 file so I can edit it, anyone who can help me will be thanked in the next episode.
Thanks.
PLEASE NOTE: it is not a normal file, much more difficult to work with it because if it was easy it would have been done already.


















