If I go into spectator mode in Day of Defeat Source or if i am in chat in any game (press y), I can not use my mouse to navigate because there is no pointer, and it doesn't highlight anything either. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Another thing... The first server I join in Day of Defeat Source disconnects and if I try to rejoin straight away it will say "Steam Validation Rejected.", it fixes itself after some time though.
I play on a Intelbased mac with all updates to steam and Dods. Google did not help me with these problems
Another thing... The first server I join in Day of Defeat Source disconnects and if I try to rejoin straight away it will say "Steam Validation Rejected.", it fixes itself after some time though.
I play on a Intelbased mac with all updates to steam and Dods. Google did not help me with these problems












I've never had this mouse pointer problem on my PC.