Halloweekend Fragfest

Blasphemy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
3,684
I know you all see the front page and all the cool rewards,

I know it looks soo much fun, Just remember it is open to the public so you can invite all your friends as well! :) just make sure they read all the rules :P

I hope to see you all in there and want to will everyone Good luck. and have fun! :thumbup1:
 
Most enticing special event we've held in a long time. I'll invite anyone I frequently play with.
 
This is great just another way to get eGO even more popular. I love this CLAN/COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!
 
Most enticing special event we've held in a long time. I'll invite anyone I frequently play with.

Maybe not mention it to the better players you see ;)

jk


Excited for this event, and hope we get a lot of pubs to participate!
 
It's gonna be good, it's gonna be intense... bring your A-game fellas, don't be scared!
 
I dont think I have a chance of winning ($100 VISA GIFT CARD :drool:)

But whatever :)

It's all about fun
 
This looks absolutely fantastic, such a shame I can't attend!! Have a fantastic time guys and may the best man win.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top