- Joined
- Jul 15, 2010
- Messages
- 887
It's a bit harder than you would think, I tried:
Any tips? thanks :thumbup1:
- Forums
- Steam Community
- In-Game
- Friends
Any tips? thanks :thumbup1:
I don't have permission to access it.
Although it may seem the easiest way, just asking "Anyone interested in joining eGO?" doesn't always work. Some players are interested, they just don't know it yet. While your playing make sure to look out for prime examples of what eGO is looking for in members. If you find someone you think would be a good member, add them to your friends list. Getting them to sign up takes patience, and they'll probably have some questions for you about what we do. I always looked out for pubbers who would follow rules, remind others of them, and didn't mind switching teams. I enjoy people with a good sense of humor, and I always compliment good work when I see it. eg. Nice nade, shot, etc.
Bole, the first 1 is always the hardest to do, once past that it goes easy
and When eGO Blindy comes back he has over 300 i believe recruits, so learn from the master, haha
Finding a regular on the servers like Kiwi said above is great, but another method is to hook them in by saying "You are invited to join eGO". This generally works due to it being personal to them and psychologically to decline would be an insult.

Yes this is true but also i find it that when i joined eGO i didn't have anyone that i really hung out with i mean yeah i find friends like butch, Or wait he is more like a lover, Anyways. Its good to build a relationship with your recruits that way they dont feel left out and feel part of a team sort of speak. Thats how i would want to be welcomed in at least.

=(eGO)=™ Blue Stealth {R}: hey spoox you there?
Sp0oX: hey yeah sup man?
=(eGO)=™ Blue Stealth {R}: just wanted to ask if you would be interested in joining eGO?
Sp0oX: um any perticular reason u want me to join? im not that great
=(eGO)=™ Blue Stealth {R}: lol i was playing with you on our avalanche server yesterday and we are always looking for mature players who enjoy playing the games we support
Sp0oX: ya I remember u from the server
Sp0oX: didn't know taht was ur server tho
=(eGO)=™ Blue Stealth {R}: yup
Sp0oX: like it alot
=(eGO)=™ Blue Stealth {R}: yah its the second most popular DoDS server in the world right now
Sp0oX: ill join if u want me to, like I said tho im not too great at it. bit rusty at it. this my first week back to dod since like 2 years ago
=(eGO)=™ Blue Stealth {R}: theres no skill requirement whatsoever
Sp0oX: cool so a bunch of people havin a good time? sounds good to me

