Unboxing Thread

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
Unboxing and Review Thread

I've named it that because I will eventually post up some more unboxing. And don't worry, they won't be with my phone, so they will actually be watchable. :P

Here is the first video.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNC4VGJMT1w[/ame]

Second video!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWOiSdUXZ0[/ame]

Third video.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe9Zxbi6YIU[/ame]

Fourth.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83A8_ipM7LA[/ame]

Fifth! My first bad review, too.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IixhXYZ1Bs[/ame]

Sixth.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSH_rXs2_eQ[/ame]

I will have more done soon, probably closer to Christmas time. :P
 
Last edited:
I%27D%20BUY%20THAT%20FOR%20A%20DOLLAR.jpg





*(robocop anybody?)
 
Do you guys think I should also do reviews? I have a case I wouldn't mind reviewing.
 
I am encoding the video now, and will be uploading once that is done.
But before I do, I have some pretty funny little clips that would make for some good bloopers. Would you want to see those as well?

E/ Edited the OP with the video.
 
Last edited:
The only thing I really noticed that was your voice was a lil voice, but I was still able to understand the majority of what you said. Video quality was fine. If we really want to read the tech specs on the items, we can search it online, so not that big of a deal.
 
The only thing I really noticed that was your voice was a lil voice, but I was still able to understand the majority of what you said. Video quality was fine. If we really want to read the tech specs on the items, we can search it online, so not that big of a deal.

Alright. I will do that in the next video.
Would you want me to say them, or have them up on screen, or both?
 
Alright. I will do that in the next video.
Would you want me to say them, or have them up on screen, or both?

Still would like an answer.

Also, I've edited the OP with my newest video.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top