Unboxing Thread

Bump for new video!
It's being uploaded right now. I will edit the OP with the video once it is done.
 
Can't wait to see what you have!

It's nothing exciting this time, but when I build my next computer, and hopefully get a stable income this week, you can bet I'll be popping out new videos every week.
 
A little update/teaser:
I will have 3-6 videos up probably next week.
1-2 will be of a keyboard
1-2 will be of a mouse
and 1-2 will be of a GPU.
They might be up a little earlier, like possibly Wednesday, but probably on Saturday.
 
hope you dont mind, but i figured i would post an unboxing video of my new gtx470, any objections?
 
hope you dont mind, but i figured i would post an unboxing video of my new gtx470, any objections?

Sure.
My only objections/requests: Use a camera that takes clear/nonchoppy videos, and make sure the lighting doesn't suck so when can see what you're doing. Also, make sure the shots don't suck, and make sure it's in focus.
:P
 
LOL, i will do my best, the only camera i have is the iphone4, it does goes ok, 720p video recording, but i will do my best on the lighting to make sure its not all crappy
 
LOL, i will do my best, the only camera i have is the iphone4, it does goes ok, 720p video recording, but i will do my best on the lighting to make sure its not all crappy

If it's sunny outside, open with blinds on a window, and have the window behind you while you do it.
 
Ooh!
Excitement!
I'm selling my computer this week, which means I'll be getting new hardware. :D
So I will have at least 3 more products to unbox/review. And they will be new stuff that most of you (should) care about. :P
Also, I may be getting a job at AT&T = income = new videos every 2 weeks. :D
 
1.sell old computer
2. acquire currency
3. buy new PC components that are better than old ones
4. make video
5. ???
6. profit

Exactly. I love having 8GB of ram. Makes it a lot easier to sell. :D
And a hint on the graphics card, it's one that was just released ~2 weeks ago.
 
alrighty it finally got here, sorry about the chat between me and my stepdad lol [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNjKXpZuOw[/ame]
 
I knew he would talk about us like that!

*I'm kidding, Very nice unboxing.*​
 
I knew he would talk about us like that!

*I'm kidding, Very nice unboxing.*​

What do you mean? :P
It was a nice unboxing. We did see everything. But I would suggest a camera operator, or a tripod.

OMG more good news! Two more products to unbox/review! :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top