Unboxing Thread

Pho's unboxing is still the creepiest with his "ooooo yes" s and moaning
 
Is it a LOTES socket or a LOTES bracket? o.O
I have a LOTES bracket fo sho, but I don't know if it's a LOTES socket.
 
there are 2 versions of the GD80, 1 with lotes, and one with jank foxconn sockets.

Now foxconn has fixed the issue, it was only really a problem in the early boards.


EDIT: seems to say lotes on it by looking at the newegg picture
 
there are 2 versions of the GD80, 1 with lotes, and one with jank foxconn sockets.

Now foxconn has fixed the issue, it was only really a problem in the early boards.


EDIT: seems to say lotes on it by looking at the newegg picture

I know the bracket is LOTES. I saw it said that when I was installing my i5.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top