Event Participation & You!

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
Hey everybody,

For about the last month i have been fortunate enough to have some time off of work. With at least the next two weeks off it looks like ill still be able to attend our weeknight events. For the longest time i was unable to attend our Melee Mondays, Quick-draw Tuesdays, and Wildcard Thursdays. Since ive been off of work i have been able to attend all of the events i had to miss for so long. Unfortunately as most members know the events we have are about half-full at best. I see a lot of members online when they happen and the invites i send seldom get a response. So my question to all of you is; why dont you come to these events? I can say that i have had nothing but fun at every single event. You can make new friends and mingle with leadership, aside from being able to relax and just joke around. Since i ran into a bit of extra Casino Cash i figured i would put it to a good cause.




I will give every eGO member $1000 Casino Cash for every time they attend:


-Melee Madness Monday

-Quintessential Quickdraw Tuesday

-Wildcard Thursday

-Kick-ass killer Kalt Friday




This will go on for the next four weeks starting on this Thursdays Wildcard night and ending on Monday 11/22/10.

***All you need to do is attend the event, copy the player list by typing "status" in the console (~), or by taking a screenshot. Then pm the screenshot or player list to ME.***
 
because i wont be staying up till 2 / 3 am to take part thats my excuse
 
A bit of extra Casino Cash? STORMY YOU TOLD ME LIKE FOUR DAYS AGO YOU HAD 1.6 MILLION TUCKED AWAY.
 
i cant even can make any of those event because of work -.-
 
I think the primary reason we don't offer more euro events, is because when we do, we get a low turn out.
 
I know Tomi, i was in the same situation a few weeks ago. But at least you make it to Realism!
 
Stormy This is a great idea good way to get people attending again we only had like 12 players last night at quick draw it was still fun but would have been better with more people.
 
If there is any event on thursday or friday i can hop in because i don't have school on those days.
 
When I get a week off school I should be able to attend a bunch of non-euro events if I'm lucky.
 
I was out and about seeing Jackass 3D...sorry I missed quick draw. From now on I will try to make it...
 
I know Tomi, i was in the same situation a few weeks ago. But at least you make it to Realism!

i got allways time at realism :P i dont have to work weekends ;) i think if i make this weekend realism i will be drunk xD
 
I'll attend for free ^^

But honestly, my PC refuses to work... I hope I'll fix it before the following event :)

- BOLE
 

Latest posts

Back
Top