- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,840
Greetings!
The eGO DoD:S Competitive Team is competing in the second week of regular season matches in the Fragdods League (FDL).
The match will take place this Wednesday, October 20 at 9PM EST. We are playing the This is Africa, captained by rhymenocerous, on dod_palermo.
eGO is the away team so we'll be using their server. I do not have their server information or SourceTV, and it looks like this could be a forfeit win for us. Either way, stay posted and I'll keep the updates coming!
Thanks everyone, wish us luck!
The eGO DoD:S Competitive Team is competing in the second week of regular season matches in the Fragdods League (FDL).
The match will take place this Wednesday, October 20 at 9PM EST. We are playing the This is Africa, captained by rhymenocerous, on dod_palermo.
eGO is the away team so we'll be using their server. I do not have their server information or SourceTV, and it looks like this could be a forfeit win for us. Either way, stay posted and I'll keep the updates coming!
Thanks everyone, wish us luck!
















