the regular KK server looks rather lonely....

yo mama =KK=

I made one post
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
23
Why does nobody like to play in that server, I love the maps but it's like every 8 days theres enough people to play
 
last night, me and a few other guys tried to fill it up, had tons of fun!
 
cause veryone loves bad standard maps and dont realize custom maps are more fun
 
Yeah that was fun PJ. KK's always fun when there's more people. Join up on Xfire or something to get people to join.
 
I like playing there, but like you said there are never any people on it. I wasn't sure if we are suppose to play on it all the time being our scrim server. I'll see if I can get some people to play on it all the time.
 
That seems to be a wide, but strange, mis-conception. I'll look into it.
 
We try to get guys to get it going.. It'll be better if we had a full server always, just like Avalanche And Donner.. So yea, I hope we can get more ppl to get it going..
 
We had a good time on it last night, though constantly playing on Strand seems to have destroyed all my skills on other maps. I need to get out more
 
lol corp. to tell the truth i hardly play on the custom server but i play in the orange map=/
 
[quote1200323867=HeadShot™-=KK=-]
We try to get guys to get it going.. It'll be better if we had a full server always, just like Avalanche And Donner.. So yea, I hope we can get more ppl to get it going..

[/quote1200323867]


it's hard to keep it full all the time cos some people don't like some of the rotation maps, it's hard to keep everyone happy
 
of course rotation maps are hard to keep full...
Last night i came in and just asked like 3 of my friends to come in and soon more eGs and eGOs came. After we had about 7-8 people some other players came in and what do you know we got the server started...Grab a friend if you want and you can get that server running bro!
 
[quote1200354766==(e)= Ărbalest©™]
Dust is always fun lol unless ya guys are really mad CS haters
[/quote1200354766]


I'm not too bad at the DODs version, but I am a bit of a CS hater
 
I think its because Spetz scares em all away with his hacks...
But really this server is a good one we have old maps from the dod classic days it really brings me back.
 
well i told spetz to add the orange maps into the rotation.... like go

regular kk map then a orange map... so then people get a feel for both of them...
 
I usually just join a server together with 1 more, after about 30 minutes like 20 people are playing.
 
I've been trying to get a few friends into them, but they're more interested in the orange maps, so the rotation of orange maps then custom is really a great idea. I had a lot of fun the one night with joker,Thor and a few others
 

Latest posts

Back
Top