My ethernet ports are working just fine, I have an internet connection can connect to steam and use online applications. The problem is whenever I use an internet browser (chrome, IE, or firefox) it will not load a webpage. For example. When i type google.com into address bar, the page will come up blank and the tab will say untitled (firefox). IE cannot display page (IE). Similar thinks happen with other web clients I have used. I have tried googling and havent found an answer to my case. I think there may be a problem with my registry but im not sure.
The problem began after AVG removed malware.
Any suggestions would be nice
EDIT: apparently the malware was trying to force my browsers through one of there proxies which was causing my error of being unable to use the browser properly. By making sure my normal proxxy setting were correct and removing the malware solved the problem
The problem began after AVG removed malware.
Any suggestions would be nice
EDIT: apparently the malware was trying to force my browsers through one of there proxies which was causing my error of being unable to use the browser properly. By making sure my normal proxxy setting were correct and removing the malware solved the problem
Last edited:


















