[?] Anzio

I would say just don't do it. They shoot at you you shoot back no nades. Play it safe.
 
Lawl!

(Note: I tried writing "LAWL!" with all upper-case letters but it refuses to post that and auto-changes it to lower-case hahaha strange)
 
ok, hopefully this is my last post in this thread

i never once said i nade spawn, my problem here is not whether i should nade spawn ramps or not, as i dont. the problem is with when it should be admined.

the thread i linked states pretty clear that if its possible for them to see you and kill you its ok to kill them, the only exception is if they're in the act of spawning (which they're well past if they're at the spawn ramp) and that because the ramps are far enough away from spawn ramps its ok to nade them. i dont see any reference telling people to wait for signs of aggression first. if there is a thread that states that, link it here please?
 
The amount of pubs whining at me when they get killed after leaving spawn. God, if they played harder they wouldn't all be killed and having to spawn all the time.
 
I still prefer the normal rule "no shooting into or out of spawn" but I will guide the player's on our rule.

I normally go for this in some games. but what is frustrating is that if you cant shoot out then you have to touch the ground when jumping off a ramp, usually with no cover only to have a MG tear you to shreds because they are locking down that last flag.

But then if you can shoot out but not in you can never get that last flag because team is camping in spawn locking it down. So i agree that as long as you can see them, and they are fighting from within the spawn, then the area they are utilizing is fair game.
 
Lawl!

(Note: I tried writing "LAWL!" with all upper-case letters but it refuses to post that and auto-changes it to lower-case hahaha strange)

LAWL!

I would say just don't do it. They shoot at you you shoot back no nades. Play it safe.

I normally go for this in some games. but what is frustrating is that if you cant shoot out then you have to touch the ground when jumping off a ramp, usually with no cover only to have a MG tear you to shreds because they are locking down that last flag.

But then if you can shoot out but not in you can never get that last flag because team is camping in spawn locking it down. So i agree that as long as you can see them, and they are fighting from within the spawn, then the area they are utilizing is fair game.

Agree with both. If they're shooting at you from their spawn, they should be fair game. But don't risk breaking rules, and just use your gun instead of nades.

But I also think that they really don't need to be shooting out of spawn, unless trying to secure their last flag. Other than that, they need to get out into the fray!
 

Well, try it yourself! You'll see!!!



Also, I generally adopt a concept of shooting in and out of spawn whenever possible. Heck, you get bonus points if you shoot into spawn from inside of spawn. I am not sure why leaving spawn is ever deemed necessary. You could build up some massive defenses if everybody just stays in spawn and watches each other's backs. Ooohhh so the other team took our flags. Oh well, whatever, so what--we still have factories in Taiwan, we can get some more flags. Take all you want. We can't just pump out more guys from the troop factory. I tell ya what--those don't exist.

Or do they?

Wait, who is this? What number did you dial?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top