- Joined
- Oct 29, 2009
- Messages
- 6,556
I would say just don't do it. They shoot at you you shoot back no nades. Play it safe.
I would say just don't do it. They shoot at you you shoot back no nades. Play it safe.

I still prefer the normal rule "no shooting into or out of spawn" but I will guide the player's on our rule.
Lawl!
(Note: I tried writing "LAWL!" with all upper-case letters but it refuses to post that and auto-changes it to lower-case hahaha strange)
I would say just don't do it. They shoot at you you shoot back no nades. Play it safe.
I normally go for this in some games. but what is frustrating is that if you cant shoot out then you have to touch the ground when jumping off a ramp, usually with no cover only to have a MG tear you to shreds because they are locking down that last flag.
But then if you can shoot out but not in you can never get that last flag because team is camping in spawn locking it down. So i agree that as long as you can see them, and they are fighting from within the spawn, then the area they are utilizing is fair game.
LAWL!