sigh.... kill me

Superglue

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
1,428
well... day 3 of being home for reading week and I am already am already showing signs of DOD withdrawal... sigh, another week and a bit to go, its going to be problamatic.
 
probably school related, Smart alecs. =P

but real talk, after reading the thread title I was hoping for an intense dramatic IRL story..

I get let down a lot on these.
 
reading week... is a Canadian thing, also known as 'spring break' during the spring term, but during the fall term we get fall break, same thing, being in 4th year though i have to actually work, and not party
 
reading week... is a Canadian thing, also known as 'spring break' during the spring term, but during the fall term we get fall break, same thing, being in 4th year though i have to actually work, and not party

wait what. you call your spring break "reading week"? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Okay, okay I'm sorry.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jay kay. Still. I could have sworn that would revolve around school work, or some personally set goal..

Good stuff.
 
i had 2-3 weeks to read everything before exam out of 9th grade. I nearly died :(
 
I never studied for an exam, then again, I never got over an 80 % in an exam.

The worst mark was 38 % in history hahaha
 
heh. the game will not go anywhere. hang in there. keep RL on the up and up and we will pwn yah soon enough in game.
 
the thing im wondering about is why you have over a week left for "reading WEEK"...

oh...and hate to break it to ya...but we do have fall break....lol
 
I didn't study for one of my physics exams, result was 40/40 A*. Gosh I'm a nerd @_@
 
they give u monday to friday off, but i have no classes friday or monday(great schedule) so it adds days to it, and there is also the weekends either end of monday to friday, so its much closer to 2 weeks for me
 

Latest posts

Back
Top