F Fryth Poster Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 172 Oct 29, 2010 #1 I heard (rumored) that CoD: Black ops will have dedicated servers on pc.. is this true or what? And if does have dedicated servers, will we move our organization to black ops?
I heard (rumored) that CoD: Black ops will have dedicated servers on pc.. is this true or what? And if does have dedicated servers, will we move our organization to black ops?
hatch Unactive I made one post Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 8 Oct 29, 2010 #2 the game will have dedicated servers, but they will be exclusive to www.gameservers.com bad idea on treyarch's part, but at least it's better than mw2
the game will have dedicated servers, but they will be exclusive to www.gameservers.com bad idea on treyarch's part, but at least it's better than mw2
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Oct 30, 2010 #3 To answer your other question, I think I read somewhere that eGO will have 4-5 servers for Black Ops. Can't find the post atm, though.
To answer your other question, I think I read somewhere that eGO will have 4-5 servers for Black Ops. Can't find the post atm, though.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 30, 2010 #4 Yes... its not a rumour they clearly said it somewhere but i cant remember But yes, they will have dedicated servers and I am sure TomsSound and the rest of the CoD guys will be getting servers from it.
Yes... its not a rumour they clearly said it somewhere but i cant remember But yes, they will have dedicated servers and I am sure TomsSound and the rest of the CoD guys will be getting servers from it.
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 30, 2010 #5 Won't work on my PC. Besides I play Jail to much.
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 Oct 30, 2010 #6 To make it clear. The CoD div. will own 4 servers for Black Ops and take it in their division. This has been said in the Meeting
To make it clear. The CoD div. will own 4 servers for Black Ops and take it in their division. This has been said in the Meeting
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Oct 30, 2010 #8 Also to add what people have said, if all goes well, these servers should be up and running on launch/release day.
Also to add what people have said, if all goes well, these servers should be up and running on launch/release day.
S Stick Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 2,471 Oct 30, 2010 #9 If want to find out any info on black ops just check cod division discussion. And yes the server will be up when the game is released .
If want to find out any info on black ops just check cod division discussion. And yes the server will be up when the game is released .
seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Oct 30, 2010 #10 http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145409
F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Nov 1, 2010 #12 Check COD Division discussion. Not sure why this is in general discussion.
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Nov 1, 2010 #13 I'd rather a new pair of shoes instead. The only way I'd get it is if I won the recruiting contest.
K .#kitten! Rookie Joined Sep 18, 2010 Messages 64 Nov 1, 2010 #14 It's not a rumor, at all. It was clearly stated that there are going to be dedicated servers in Black Ops. Here's the IGN Article confirming it: http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1089672p1.html Oh, and yes. eGO will be on Black Ops. Here's the news thread confirming it: http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145409
It's not a rumor, at all. It was clearly stated that there are going to be dedicated servers in Black Ops. Here's the IGN Article confirming it: http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1089672p1.html Oh, and yes. eGO will be on Black Ops. Here's the news thread confirming it: http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=145409
W Wilson!! EGO Zealot Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 1,733 Nov 1, 2010 #15 This COD doesnt look that good from the preview that I saw on TV, Idk about this one..
C Chief of Cereal Active Member Joined Dec 23, 2009 Messages 362 Nov 1, 2010 #16 Yes eGO will have 4 servers for CoD BO But honestly I'm tired of the CoD Franchise it's the same thing every time is getting boring, but besides my negative opinion we will get 4 BO servers I might...get CoD BO...well see
Yes eGO will have 4 servers for CoD BO But honestly I'm tired of the CoD Franchise it's the same thing every time is getting boring, but besides my negative opinion we will get 4 BO servers I might...get CoD BO...well see
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Nov 1, 2010 #17 You just have to hide from me on Launch day. Ill be the one with the nuke strapped to my back.
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Nov 1, 2010 #18 Looking forward to it