Black ops?

Fryth

Poster
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
172
I heard (rumored) that CoD: Black ops will have dedicated servers on pc.. is this true or what? And if does have dedicated servers, will we move our organization to black ops?
 
To answer your other question, I think I read somewhere that eGO will have 4-5 servers for Black Ops. Can't find the post atm, though.
 
Yes... its not a rumour they clearly said it somewhere but i cant remember :P

But yes, they will have dedicated servers and I am sure TomsSound and the rest of the CoD guys will be getting servers from it.
 
To make it clear.
The CoD div. will own 4 servers for Black Ops and take it in their division. This has been said in the Meeting
 
Also to add what people have said, if all goes well, these servers should be up and running on launch/release day.
 
If want to find out any info on black ops just check cod division discussion.
And yes the server will be up when the game is released :).
 
Check COD Division discussion.
Not sure why this is in general discussion.
 
I'd rather a new pair of shoes instead. The only way I'd get it is if I won the recruiting contest.
 
This COD doesnt look that good from the preview that I saw on TV, Idk about this one..
 
Yes eGO will have 4 servers for CoD BO

But honestly I'm tired of the CoD Franchise it's the same thing every time is getting boring, but besides my negative opinion we will get 4 BO servers

I might...get CoD BO...well see
 
Back
Top