Throwback Day (A total YSD random Smorgasbord)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Alright, so here's the dealio. Since it is my own fault I can't make the Friday night Kalt events and since I have had a pretty good weekend, I have decided to break my "I am protesting the departure of the Kalt server" vow of silence with a little of everything...



FIRST...the part of me that hates to leave things unfinished wants to conclude the "eGO's Finest" series (Blue Stealth--commence celebration now). I think I had finished all Allied classes and the last one I did was Axis Rifleman. I personally think, and always look to create, some discussion/debate is a good thing, but I don't want to tick anybody off, so...help me out. What kind of factors/numbers should I look at for the classes? I am still going to have the same format (where I present my choices for "the best" and let everybody vote), but just keep in mind that I don't claim to be 100% right and, well, I am sure that all of us combined can come up with better criteria for my selection than what I used.

SECOND...I also want to revive the old Weekly Interviews. They pretty much died off because people stopped voting (or there were not many votes anyways). I think it has been long enough (a few months) since we last tried and that there might enough new members that we can give it another shot. Honestly, for how much work they were, I still greatly enjoyed conducting them, lol.

THEREFORE...please start suggesting people you would like to see interviewed! If you are new/unsure what I am talking about, check out some of my old threads--but please do not comment on them. I do not support necroposting even when it involves my own threads.

THIRD...If you have any other "cool thread ideas" that you were just too lazy to do yourself, let me know. Or maybe story ideas. I have been wanting to do another ever since I finished up The DoD Vinci Code, but everything I start, I scrap, thinking "Nah that's dumb..." Pretty much, if you haven't noticed, I am asking for your guys' input here cause 90% of this stuff is intended for your amusement, so...that is why I ask what you want to see/who you want interviewed/how you want my little projects done, etc.

FINALLY...since it has been some time since the last one, how about a

DoD All-Star Team (October 2010 Edition)
=(e)=? Crazked?ugz|Falcon
=(e)=?Mr.SnakeEyes|A Seal
=(eGO)=? Kiwi is a BIRD!!!!1111
=(eG)=? The Apeking
=(e)=? Battle Baboon
=(eGO)=? Batman
=(e)=? BearOne
=(e)=? Bipolar Bear -I|G-
=(e)=? Bipolarbear
=(e)=? Chuck da Bear
=(eGO)=? iamevilbear
=(e)=? smokey_the_bear
=(e)=? MollytheattackBeaver
=(eGO)=? WetBeaver49
=(eGO)=? Bigbird
=(e)=? Bird Jawn
=(eGO)=? BlackBird.
=(eGO)=? WarBird
=(e)=? Buck.
=(e)=? Madbug [Taiwan]
=(eGO)=? BULL55DOG
=(eGO)=? BloodyBunny
=(e)=? bunny rabies
=(eG)=? Homicidal Bunny
=(e)=? Killa Bunny
=(eGO)=? ChaosCat
=(eGO)=? Giantcat
=(eGO)=? Matt With A Cat {TJ}
=(e)=? GoldenChicken
=(e)=? Dark Cobra
=(e)=? Red Coyote
=(e)=? Delta_Dawg
=(eG)=? YoSpankDawg
=(eG)=? Donnie the Dinosaur
=(eG)=?KansasLawDog
=(e)=? killerjdogg
=(e)=?LawDog08
=(eGO)=? superduck
=(eGO)=? Eagle 1
=(e)=? EagleEye
=(e)=? Elephant
=(eG)=? Acefisher1
=(e)=? Fish man 14 *MCarmy*
=(eG)=? Fishy
=(eGO)=? Too fat to fish
=(eG)=? CrazyLikaFox
=(e)=? Fox.
=(e)=? FoxDie
=(eG)=? FOXley яќ♠
=(e)=? Killerfox
=(e)=?Soarer Fox
=(eG)=? the flying fox
=(e)=? Gator
=(e)=? goatkiller
=(e)=? GoatWeed
=(e)=? Goldfish
=(eGO)=? Gorilla
=(e)=? GoRiLLaZ
=(e)=? Black Hawk
=(eGO)=? Captain Nighthawk
=(e)=? Desert Hawk
=(e)=? FireHawk
=(eGO)=? IceHawk
=(e)=? Lt.hawk
=(e)=? The Night Hawk
=(e)=? VIP Sniper Hawk[Q-K]
=(eGO)=? Thunderhorse
=(eGO)=? Purple.Huskies
=(e)=? BooBooKitty
=(e)=? KITTENS :3
=(e)=? Pesky Kitties!
=(e)=? Lobster Hat Man
=(e)=? Crazy Monkey :D
=(e)=? Non-Alpha Monkey
=(eGO)=? Old Monkei [GM]
=(e)=? Old Monkei's Son
=(e)=? Psychomonkey
=(e)=? Narwhal
=(e)=? a panda with a gun(nl)
=(e)=?capopanda
=(eG)=? critPanda
=(e)=? Peregrin
=(e)=? FlyingPig
=(eGO)=? Latinpigboy
=(e)=? -=WaR_PiG=-
=(e)=? PRETTY PONIES
=(e)=? ThoseLilRabbitsٿ[N2]
=(eGO)=? Raptor
=(eGO)=? Caged_Rat
=(eG)=? Canadian Rat
=(eGO)=? Cpt. Ratfire
=(eG)=? Ratzerna
=(e)=? TunnelRat.
=(eGO)=? Wallrat
=(eGO)=? Rhinoseed
=(eG)=? gothroach
=(e)=? Sheepmen
=(e)=? snake
=(e)=? SnakeATWAR
=(eG)=? WaterSnake [reddit]
=(eGO)=? IceSpyder
=(e)=? KsdSpider
=(eGO)=? Flippy the Squirrel
=(e)=? Redstarfish |H-B|
=(eGO)=? Tiger {Rangers}
=(eG)=? White Tiger
=(e)=? I like Turtles.
=(eG)=? Vipers_Venom
=(e)=? KingWeasel
=(e)=? Bl4ckwolf
=(eGO)=? CheeseW01f
=(eGO)=? CrazyWolf
=(e)= ? holstenwolf
=(eG)=? LONEWOLF7
=(e)=? Silver Wolf
=(e)=? White Wolf
=(e)=? Winnmp-Wolf
=(e)=? Wolfgang's Mind
=(eGO)=? Yak
=(e)=? Zebra mmmmmmmmmw​
 
welcome back.....

if you are doing the eGO finest thing again, i would start from the beggining again, the last ones are out of date now :P
 
welcome back.....

if you are doing the eGO finest thing again, i would start from the beggining again, the last ones are out of date now :P

Oh realllllly? Interesting...yeah perhaps I should. But...still...I will need to have a selection system in place first regardless...
 
i only clicked on this link because of the word smorgasbord.. Which until i just spell checked it, did not know it was even a word.

oh and that was a cool thread
 
i only clicked on this link because of the word smorgasbord.. Which until i just spell checked it, did not know it was even a word.

oh and that was a cool thread

Ya learn something new every day. I mean...I don't, but I am sure you do.

This was originally going to be uber-long, cause I had the interview as part of it as well, but...A) That made it ridiculously long and oppressive, and B) I didn't like the idea of breaking my usual interview set-up and conventions.
 
wikipedia said:
Sm?rg?sbord (Swedish pronunciation: [ˌsmœrɡɔsˈbuːɖ]) is a type of Scandinavian meal served buffet-style with multiple dishes of various foods on a table, originating in Sweden.[1] In Norway it is called koldtbord and in Denmark it is called kolde bord. Sm?rg?sbord became internationally known as Smorgasbord at the 1939 New York World's Fair when it was offered at the Swedish Pavilion's "Three Crowns Restaurant."[2] It is typically a celebratory meal and guests can help themselves from a range of dishes laid out for their choice. In a restaurant, the term refers to a buffet-style table laid out with many small dishes from which, for a fixed amount of money, one is allowed to choose as many as one wishes.
Eh?
 
nice YSD, i always enjoy reading your posts and hope to see another one soon :thumbup:

and I nominate umm -scratches head- Boyle
 
Suggest that Boyle could be next interview. As the latest member of leadership. I could think of more. but Boyle would be my first
 

Latest posts

Back
Top