Do you play so much that you hear game sounds during the day?

Do you play so much that you hear game sounds during the day?

  • Yes

    Points: 229 55.4%
  • No

    Points: 145 35.1%
  • I've gone deaf

    Points: 39 9.4%

  • Total voters
    413
Hear sentries when I am walking and I jump a little; and I hear the spy uncloak and look to see who's behind me! lol!!
 
Yes, I usually hear that i need more SupplyDepots or I'm Under attack, I also here Vent Noises.
 
Sometimes
I hear the facebook IM chat 'pop' sound more then anything, though.
For some reason I just hear POP and I instantly look around and nothing is on ;_;
 
I don't actually hear game sounds. I can imagine them though if I try, and I can get the music stuck in my head (mostly applies to Fallout).
 
i play so much that sometimes i confuse whats real and not. And im not kidding about this. there is something seriously wrong with me. An example being, i need to talk to a professor about something. and for a fraction of a second i thought to myself "i hope my speech skill is high enough" (fallout anyone)? Then i quickly realized im a nut job and im not playing a game. haha
 
I often hear the DoD:S mortar shell, flying and hitting on strand...

and then i hear wardens orders from jail

and then i hear the crazyness of the bc2 ventrilo channels.

From P3N: Boooooooooooo you, loco, you are crazy, *Fart sounds*, YOU LOCO, GET IN VENT... and when P3N gets knifed he talks nicely about his mother (not).
 
The one that gets me is when I was younger and got a cd and a game at the same time (christmas and birthday). So now if I hear one of those songs I start hearing game noises or if I am playing that game I hear that song. Crazy how vivid it can be sometimes...
 
I always seem to hear someone yell "GO GO GO!" in the middle of class... sometimes makes me want to just pull out an m4 and hop over the desks and into the hallway with a flashbang ready.
 
I work so much I hear sounds from work occasionally through out the day when I'm not at work...
 
Hey this is no Joke, I really do hear people talking to me in Ventrilo while I work. All I hear is admins yelling at me, I have nightmare's about Texas coming after me with a repair tool.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top