Axis & Allies (Board Game)

UPDATE...

Russia ((IO) SA) opened up the action with a swift attack on German (Bole)-occupied Finland-Norway. With superior numbers and the aspect of surprise on their side, the German defenses were obliterated and the territory now sits in Russian hands!
 
UPDATE...

Russia ((IO) SA) opened up the action with a swift attack on German (Bole)-occupied Finland-Norway. With superior numbers and the aspect of surprise on their side, the German defenses were obliterated and the territory now sits in Russian hands!

great win by me. gg all
 
Hey instead of making this extremely complicated why dont we use the TripleA engine which already has all the maps and rules built in online!
 
Hey instead of making this extremely complicated why dont we use the TripleA engine which already has all the maps and rules built in online!

I am using that, but it doesn't have some of the options I am using. :)


Lol I sent YOU the link for the game over a week ago! Don't pull that on me.

When does the sleeping giant of america come into play

Did you read your private message? USA goes last.
 
I plan to be neutral until someone attacks me. To keep it legit.

HAHA...hahahaha....I....hell, I like that. Technically speaking, the game is set up to be even assuming all teams' participation (it's actually not, but I won't tell you how), but there is nothing keeping you from doing that.
 
The AI did it to me on the computer version, America was sitting there, building up a massive army while I and Japan destroyed Russia and GB, when it came to attack America, he had something like 192 infantry and 107 tanks, it was ridiculous.
 
The AI did it to me on the computer version, America was sitting there, building up a massive army while I and Japan destroyed Russia and GB, when it came to attack America, he had something like 192 infantry and 107 tanks, it was ridiculous.

Haha. That's because the AI is dumb. If it takes you longer than...4 rounds to beat them as Axis you're doing it completely wrong lol
 
UPDATE...

Bitter from their defeat in Finland, Germany lashed out in response with a counterattack on the Russian in the Caucasus. A combination of prepared Russian defenses, poor weather conditions, and a hastily-assembled German offensive lead to an unsuccessful attack, as all offenders were promptly destroyed.
 
UPDATE...

Faced with the very sudden real possibility of war, the United Kingdom began mobilizing her forces.

Meanwhile...

The Japanese Empire (now under the direction of SmileyJoker) struck first in the Pacific, assaulting and taking over the isle of Midway!





(it's not necroposting--I'm just trying to limit polyposting. I said I would keep this up-to-date and it just took a while to find a new Japan)
 
UPDATE...

In prompt response to the attack on Midway, United States mobilized much of the Pacific Fleet and counterattacked the Japanese fleet located there. Though the Japanese navy fought a long, hard, well-fought battle, it was simply outgunned and really stood no chance.

The island is still in Japanese hands, but they are now cut off from any potential reinforcements.

The United States previously chose to remain neutral from the recent outbreak of war, but could not ignore an attack on its own soil.

The sleeping giant has been awaken.
 
UPDATE...

Following a failed attack on their forces in the Caucasus, the Russians rallied forces and countered into Ukraine. Soviet tank and air divisions, fresh off their victories in the Baltic Peninsula, joined in the fight and quickly proved their mettle by beating back the Germans and taking over the Ukrainian region.
 
I do apologize for the necropost...one of the members took weeks to get back to me with his turn, just to let me know he wasn't participating anymore because he left eGO. Then I had to find his replacement...so...please don't close the thread cause I wanted to keep it all on one and there are more updates to come!!

UPDATE...

The war did not start out how the Germans had hoped. Instead of delivering an opening blow to the Russians from which they might not be able to react, it was Father Deutschland who found himself on the defensive against the Red Army. In response, German military and political leaders...removed, shall we say...Bole from Kaiser. Looking for military dominance, they put a man in charge of the Third Reich who was the most experienced Field General in the entire armed forces...

Enter Ides of March. F?hrer. Reichspr?sident. Chancellor.

In an immediate display of his powers, Ides ordered a complete mobilization of German forces.

In Europe...
Germany made a full-fledged attack on the industrial zones of Karelia, completely overwhelming the Russian forces there and establishing a strong occupation force.

In the Mediterranean...
German naval forces struck the ships of Her Majesty's Royal Navy, inflicting great casualties.

In Africa...
Not satisfied with just a small foothold in Africa, Ides urged Rommel's forces to cross the treacherous Sahara and to expand holdings in Africa, now owning much of the continent.



How will the Allied forces respond to this strong and immediate threat?!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top