- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello,
When i play DOD:S my "max_fps" goes automaticly to 100. I have to get out of the game, change it to 300, and get back in game. When i restart the game, it goes back to 100 again. So im getting tired of changing it all the time. DOD just doesnt save my max_fps settings.
EDIT: Also I can't change "cmd_updaterate" I can change rate to 20.000. But not the others. I looked in my autoexes file or config file whichever it is, but i dont see it. Can I just add the line: "cmd_update rate 30". If yes where should i put this?
Somebody knows how I can fix this?
Thanks,
~Bird.
When i play DOD:S my "max_fps" goes automaticly to 100. I have to get out of the game, change it to 300, and get back in game. When i restart the game, it goes back to 100 again. So im getting tired of changing it all the time. DOD just doesnt save my max_fps settings.
EDIT: Also I can't change "cmd_updaterate" I can change rate to 20.000. But not the others. I looked in my autoexes file or config file whichever it is, but i dont see it. Can I just add the line: "cmd_update rate 30". If yes where should i put this?
Somebody knows how I can fix this?
Thanks,
~Bird.
Last edited:















