Christmas Lists?

Fireskull

Famous
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
421
With Christmas coming up, for those of you that have lists for your family and such, what are you asking for this year? My main things were a trip to PAX and a new laptop, so it already has been a ridiculous year for me. :)
 
New camera from my dad's side of the family,
and Das Keyboard from my mom's.
And an 8GB flash drive from my girlfriend. :P
 
I need (want) a new computer. When ever i play games my cpu usage is 90-100% :P same with the ram ^^
 
I don't really celebrate Christmas... but..

I want a new XBox 360, complete with Fable 3 and CoD:BO.

Also, some money. :D
 
The only thing I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
 
2 Mince pies and a glass of mulled wine!

and I've asked for driving lessons to get my driving test out of the way, and an iPhone dock for my new iPhone 4 :D
 
A computer capable of playing Black Ops on medium settings and high resolution with 60fps.
 
I want a job. I want to buy something with money I earned, not something that someone gives me. But if I had to get something I would have my parents pay for a few more months of my Car Insurance.
 
Anyone want any games that eGO supports, that isn't monthly fees, to play during the Holidays?
 
A new processor, a new video card, a car, a job, Megaman: Operation Shooting Star to be released in America, money, and a life. rethguad s'repinsox dna heay hO :P
 
Back
Top